BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Connection problem with my Smart Bro

I always have a connection problem with my Smart Bro. I’ve been using Smart Bro for almost one and a half year. At that long period of time as a subscriber, I have experienced different kinds of connection problem… to slow, on and off connection and totally no connection. Everytime I have a connection problem, I always call at their hotline which is *1888 to report it. They told me all the troubleshooting procedure, it works but after an hour or couple of days, connection problem happens again…

Last week, my internet connection status is limited or no connectivity. This is the worst! I’ve done all the troubleshooting but still no connection. And then finally, they discover that the problem is my antenna and they replaced it after 3 days of no internet connection.

My friends told me that connection problem with my Smart Bro is normal, but I don’t like it anymore. I want to subscribe to other network company but I don’t know which the best is. Is it PLDT myDSL or Globe broadband?